Thursday, March 2, 2017

Live Full Lives

“My job is to inspire others to live full 

lives. Whether I do that through my 

writing or my actions are one in the 

same.” 

― Victoria Klein




Check out this article here!


Three different teams of scientist performed three different studies of our D.N.A.
and have all come to the same conclusion:

That our emotions affect our DNA, and our DNA shapes the world around us so that our emotions physically change the world around us.

Human emotion shapes not only our perceptions of reality, but reality itself. It affects light photon behavior, and defies all laws of physics.

"We create our reality by choosing it with our feelings"

And like the poles of any magnet, we are all interconnected.

I'm writing this to inspire. My actions are geared towards your human condition. And I hope they shape a better you who will realize the reality you've always wanted.


--Good luck, and happy feelings
Fey 

No comments:

Post a Comment